With Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain’s “I Do at 700 Feet” wedding package, couples soar high into the forest canopy as they begin their life together in pure Jamaican hospitality. Fresh mountain air, verdant slopes and stunning ocean views create a mystical environment that lends well to the romance of a wedding day.
“I Do at 700 Feet” wedding packages let couples choose their ceremony venue – either flying high on the SkyExplorer through the treetops, on the lawn atop Mystic Mountain, or in the Mystic Pavilion restaurant.
The Rainforest Adventures Ocho Rios Jamaica wedding package includes:
- Marriage officer
- Bridal bouquet
- Boutonniere for groom
- On-site wedding coordinator
- Professional photography
- Wedding cake
- Two bottles of Champagne
- Tropical decorations
- Wedding album with 24 professional photos and a CD of digital images.
The “I Do at 700 Feet” package also includes:
- Marriage certificate
- License fees
- Two witnesses (if none available)
- All legal processing of documents prior to wedding
For the wedding ceremony, Rainforest Adventures requires the following:
- Certified original copies of both parties’ birth certificates
- A letter stating the occupation of both parties
- Wedding date and time requested
- Photocopy of photo ID (Driver’s License or Passport)
Upon conclusion of the wedding ceremony, the marriage officer issues a copy of the Marriage Certificate to the bride and groom. The marriage license has a processing period of up to two months.
Couples can contact Rainforest Adventures at Mystic Mountain for customized pricing at these telephone numbers:
- (876) 974-3990
- (876) 974-3991
Reception cost is not included in the wedding package.