- Feel The
- Payment 100%
This package is all about freedom, you’ll be too busy viewing the best landscapes of the Caribbean with the Sky Explorer & 360° Views + The one and only Flying Dutchman. Let your hands loose, you won’t regret it!testtest
- Sky explorer
- Flying dutchman
- Top of sentry hill
- Emilio wilson museum
- 1.5 to 3 Hours
- Food & drinks (available at amazing restaurant Emilio´s).
Optional Services Available
Recommended to Bring
- Close-toe shoes (mandatory)
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are required to wear close-toed shoes.
Emilio Wilson Museum
The Museum tells the powerful story of Trace Wilson who was born into slavery and her direct descendant Emilio Wilson. Guests will see depictions of what life was like on a plantation and learn about stories that earned Sint Maarten the nickname ‘The Friendly Island.’
The Sentry Hill
You’ll hop back on Soualiga Sky Explorer and glide up to the mountain ridge of Sentry Hill. After your orientation at the transfer station, you will put your safety equipment and harness system for your Sentry Hill Zip Line flight over the mountain ridge.
- Height Range: minimum 52 – maximum 80 inches.
- Weight Range: minimum 80 pounds (36kg) – maximum of 275 pounds (125kg).
The Flying Dutchman
The main attraction and the steepest zip line in the world. Guests experience the thrill of a lifetime, harnessed in a chair and launched down the mountain on a flight line dropping 1050 feet in elevation over 2800 ft.
- Height range: min. 52 – max. 80 inches.
- Weight range: min. 100 (45kg) – max. 275 pounds (125kg).
The Soualiga Sky Explorer
Take a tranquil ride up two lifts spanning a total of 2,997 ft. as the landscape unfolds below. The Soualiga Sky Explorer chairlifts are comprised of sixty-eight and four-passenger chairs.
- Park is open from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (10:00 to 16:00).
- To see available days click BOOK NOW.
- 1.5 to 3 Hours
Book Your Adventure
we are the official website.